Price And Quantity
- 17.25 USD ($)/Pack
- 20 Pack
- 17.25 - 19.50 USD ($)/Pack
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 500 Pack Per Week
- 7-15 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- 1 x 2.5 g
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE ISO ISO 13585
The new flowable composite complements the mouldable Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill composite. In essence, Tetric N-Flow Bulk Fill is based on the composition of Tetric N-Ceram Bulk Fill. The material is applied as a bulk-fill base in Class I and Class II restorations. Just like the existing version, it can be light-cured in large increments of up to four millimetres, requiring only short light exposure times. Excellent affinity to cavity walls and self-levelling consistency round off the benefits offered by this volume replacement material.
- Another strength of the new composite lies in the Aessencio technology. This technology causes the translucency of the material to decrease from 28% to approx. 10% during polymerization.
- As initial layer / first increment in Class I and II composite restorations in permanent teeth
- Restorations in deciduous teeth (without capping layer)